BetterFed was founded by Tracy Schiff,
an ADAPT Framework Level One Health Practitioner Trained by the Kresser Institute for Functional and Evolutionary Medicine. She is also a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner® and a Certified Health Coach.
I credit my own health and wellness to my third child. From the very beginning, she never looked or felt healthy. As she grew, things remained the same — she didn’t have anything the doctors could diagnose, but she had a chronic runny nose, pink, watery eyes, various GI symptoms and some behavioral issues. Her pediatrician assured me everything was normal, but she just didn’t seem right to me and she was sad (and mad!) way too often for a little girl!
When she was about 4, after reading a few books and doing some research, I decided to try a few dietary adjustments on her and the effect was almost immediate: no more runny nose, watery eyes or soiling! And she became the easiest, most pleasant child to be around.
I was immediately convinced of — and in awe of — the power of food.
Since then, I developed a passion for helping others to eat more healthily, and have received the following accreditations:
- Completed the ADAPT Level One Course at the Kresser Institute for Functional & Evolutionary Medicine
- Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
- Certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Gluten Practitioner
- Completed the Andrea Nakayama’s Full Body Systems course through Replenish
- Member of the American Academy of Drugless Practitioners
My family struggled along our paths to health, but it doesn’t need to be as difficult for you or your children. I would love to help guide you along your road to health.
I would love to help you become BetterFed.